Sunday 17 August 2014

Pukka Elderberry & Echinacea with Elderflower Tea

While writing this I’m sipping the last tea from my Pukka tea box. After purchasing it while on holiday I’ve been really enjoying drinking it. It’s a lovely pick me up and I found making it really nice for any time of the day.

Each box comes with 20 sachets and each tea bag can be used for two cups of tea. The taste is surprisingly fruity and also deeply comforting. The flavour is very authentic using organic fruits.

It makes a wonderful change from the usual cup of tea. At £2.39 it’s quite reasonably priced. While I was in a health shop buying this I noticed lots of other interesting flavours. The Pukka brand has really won me over and I will most definitely be repurchasing and also trying all the other flavours.

I’m currently in the process of finding local stockists. I imagine though many supermarkets might stock some of the brand. It you fancy finding out more about Pukka click this link here

Do you drink fruit tea? Have you heard of Pukka? Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment