Sunday 10 August 2014

The Sunday Post | Rainy, Hot Chocolate and Current Reads.

Hey there! I don’t know about you but near where I live it’s been raining all morning. Todays post is a insight into what I’ve been up to today and a little bit about my top summer reads.

I ventured out to meet up with friends this morning. We had a catch up in an arty little town near where I live. I had a lovely hot chocolate (with marshmallows and cream!). Beforehand I had a wander round a little vintage market which I quite enjoyed. 

This afternoon I’ve been editing some of my photography from this morning. I had taken some documentary type shots from the market. Later I plan on doing a bit of a jigsaw which I started this week.

This summer I’ve been reading Sarra Mannings ‘You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me’, Jane Costellos ‘All the Single Ladies’, Rainbow Rowells ‘Fangirl’ and I’ve just started reading Miranda Harts ‘Is It Just Me?’. They were pretty good reads my favourite being All the Single Ladies. I loved the authors humour and it’s a lovely light fun book.

My Goodreads account is (Link!) if you would like to add me! That would be lovely. I write reviews of most of the books I read on there.

What have you been doing this Sunday? Have you been reading any good books? Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment