Sunday 24 September 2017

An Autumnal Day In Saltburn: Chocolini’s Café & Wander




So last weekend we visited Saltburn-by-the-sea for a wander, my mum had heard good reviews of Chocolini’s chocolate shop, and café so we headed there first. We sat in the café, they had a range of drinks but naturally I opted for the hot chocolate with all the trimmings. It consisted of hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, then whipped cream and on top, chocolate buttons. It was really yummy, the chocolate buttons made it for me, which isn’t surprising coming from a chocolate shop. The prices were okay, and the staff were friendly and helpful.





I asked to take some photos of the shop and café for my blog, and they were very accommodating. We bought my brother a chocolate mouse, as a souvenir, which went down well. The chocolate shop was really nice, it has a cosy, inviting quality to it, as did the café area. We had a fun time, we sat in the café for a bit, with views of Saltburn town.



My parents had to do some errands, so I had a walk around the town centre for a little bit. I had my camera with me, and was aiming to document my day a little. While walking past Greg’s bakery, I looked into the shop window, and was excited to see mince pies were on sale, which made me smile! I didn’t go in though as I was full up on my hot chocolate…! They have a Teesside Hospice charity shop in the centre, so I popped in for a visit. I spotted a fur coat which was very stylish, and had a browse of the books. 


We had a lovely little outing, it was rather autumnal with having a hot chocolate in the chocolate shop. If you are looking for somewhere to visit this autumn, I would recommend you check them out! 





Have you been on any interesting outings lately? 
Let me know if you like hot chocolate as much as me! :-) Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment