Monday 18 September 2017

Lily Lolo Cheek Duo In Naked Pink


Today I’m going to be reviewing a make-up product by a natural brand called Lily Lolo. To my knowledge I think this is the second item I’ve tried from them, the first was a loose mineral eyeshadow which I got free with a large order on Naturisimo. I’d been eyeing this particular blush palette for a while now, plus I wanted a subtle pop of colour in the autumn and winter months. It comes with two shades, a gorgeous darker pink and a lighter pink with a shimmer. The product retails for £14.99 on Naturisimo, which seems rather pricey, but I wanted to take positive steps towards having a cruelty-free make-up stash. I’ve tried a number of natural products now, and really love the quality across a variety of brands.



So let’s talk about how the product works for me. My first thought when I received this item, was the palette seemed a lot smaller than I had expected. But with it being a small compact, it’s actually handy for popping in your bag and the packaging is well made, with a large, good quality mirror. It has a perfect pigmentation for a blush, and it layers up well. The two shades are natural, yet pretty, and suit my pale skin really nicely. They can be used together, I’ve found the darker shade is perfect for the apples of the cheeks and the shimmer makes a wonderful highlight. The overall quality is impressive and I’m over the moon with it!! :-) View product here.

Here’s some details you might find useful: 100% natural. Vegan. Not tested on animals. Cruelty Free. Gluten free. Free from nano particles, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, talc, synthetic dyes, fillers, fragrance and preservatives.


Have you come across Lily Lolo make-up before? What blush palette do you use? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment