Saturday 9 June 2018

Superdrug Tropical Fruits Beauty Haul


Last month I purchased a few bits on the Superdrug website, mainly essentials that I was short of so I thought it might make a good blog post. I’d been hanging onto my Poundland mascara for a while, just never getting around to buying a new one. I was hoping to find a cruelty-free option at Superdrug so I did a fair bit of research into it. I choose a Barry M one at such a reasonable price, I’ll let you know about it further in a review post soon.

I was also low on shower gel, I absolutely love the cruelty-free Superdrug Treat Me brand for this, and I’m working my way slowly through the different scents available. On this occasion I went for mango and coconut, it has a beautiful fruity, fresh scent and lathers well. I purchased a new shampoo and conditioner too, the Superdrug Extracts range is affordable and cruelty-free. I haven’t yet tested this grapefruit and papaya one yet but I had a sneaky smell and it’s gorgeous.

Lastly I treated myself to a body spray, the sweet mandarin and wild plum seemed promising and the packaging is adorable. It’s also cruelty-free and there will be a review shortly. There seemed to be fruity theme to this haul, I suppose I gravitate towards those kind of scents. I’m hoping the sun will return like in May when I photographed this haul in the garden!

I hope you enjoyed this post! 
What kind of scents in beauty products do you go for? :-) Xx





What I Bought & Prices

Barry M That's How I Roll Mascara £4.99 (BUY HERE)
SD Body Spray Devotion 75ml SALE £1.29 £0.63 (BUY HERE)
SD Extracts Uplifting Shampoo Grapefruit & Papaya 400ml £1.99 (Buy 1 get 1 free) (BUY HERE)
SD Extracts Conditioner Grapefruit & Papaya 400ml £1.99 (Buy 1 get 1 free) (BUY HERE)
SD Treat Me Mango & Coconut Bath & Shower Soak 500ml £2.99 (Often half price) (BUY HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment