Friday 20 July 2018

The Snack Diaries | Part Nine



M&S Calming Lavender, Limeflower & Camomile Tea
(From M&S, £2.00 for 25 teabags)
I was very excited to try this and the other tea featured, the flavours sounded unusual and I was drawn to the beautiful packaging. You seem to get a lot for your money too. This one was more of an experiment, but out of the two I enjoyed it the most. The taste was really hard to put a finger on – but I loved it!

M&S Bursting Blueberry, Pomegranate & Acai Berry Tea
(From M&S, £2.00 for 25 teabags)
The name on this appears super fancy but really it’s just like an everyday berry tea, it was nice though! My Mum seemed to like it however the other one I bought was my favourite.

Fox’s Fruit & Seeds Granola Cookies
(From Heron Foods, price unknown, 5 per box)
I was gifted these biscuits and was really pleased with them. They had a lovely, earthy taste and were chewy on the outside, soft in the middle. These were my favourite of the two.

Fox’s Honey & Ginger Granola Cookies
(From Heron Foods, price unknown, 5 per box)
The ginger flavour was way too prominent in these which wasn’t really my cup of tea. I still liked the texture of the biscuit and the small snack sized boxes were great for experimenting with.

Do you enjoy fruit/herbal tea too? 
What brand of biscuits do you favour? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment