Wednesday 25 July 2018

July Used Book Haul



Hi – Today I’ve got another book haul, I wanted to share my latest secondhand purchases from The British Heart Foundation, a local church fair as well as my local used book shop. The British Heart Foundation is one of my favourite charity shops for book shopping, they seem to stock some great reads. I picked up three for one pound each and was pleased with my bargains. My Grandma and I visited a church fair, we had fun looking at the used book stall, and I picked up two interesting titles. Lastly I acquired a book from my local used book shop. On a side note I love all the vibrant colours on the covers!


Titles I picked up:

Hygge and Kisses by Clara Christensen
A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff
The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan
The Year I Met You by Cecelia Ahern
A Christmas to Remember by Katie Flynn
The Muse by Jessie Burton



Let me know what you are currently reading! 
Do you ever go charity shop book browsing? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment