Tuesday 27 November 2018

Photo Diary P2 | Commondale, North Yorkshire Holiday



Hi – Hope you are all well. I’m excited to share with you the second part of my holiday photo diary. Today will be a few clips from the cottage, some selfies and food related.

One of the highlights of the holiday was having a wood burner in the cottage, it was so cosy and my brother and Dad seemed to enjoy maintaining it. Not only did it warm up the cottage, it made a homely crackling sound, perfect autumn hygge!

I took one or two selfies while we were away, and I thought I would share these two. The first was taken in a mirror in the cottage and the second was taken just outside the Danby Moor Centre.



We went out for meals every day to lots of different cafes and pubs. My top two meals were firstly a special cheese on toast, but this wasn’t anything like you normally get, probably the best I’ve ever tasted. The cheese was creamy, the toast was sweet and delicious. I had that at the Stonehouse café in Danby. 

A close second was a corned beef hash brown pie from The Old Chapel tearoom in Castleton. The pastry and beef were so fresh, and the homemade chips tasted so good! I also had some general salad, sandwiches type meals which were lovely too.






Let me know which of these meals you would have liked to try!
I hope you enjoyed my two part photo diary. :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment