Friday 30 November 2018

The Snack Diaries | Part Twelve


Nine Peanut Seed Bars
(From TKMaxx, £1.89 for four bars.) 
I really enjoyed these, they had a nice taste and texture as well as being pretty healthy. I’ve tried out the brand before and have nothing but good things to say about them. Perfect to pop in your bag on the go!

Ten Acre Cappuccino Popcorn
(From Holland&Barrett, £0.89 for 28g)
I was super intrigued to try these because of the cappuccino flavour and cute packaging. The flavour was authentic and made a change from regular popcorn although they were a little too sweet for me personally.

Emily Mixed Roots Vegetable Crisps  
(From TKMaxx, £1.30 for 23g)
Wow I have such positive praise for these, they tasted so good! I wasn’t sure if I was going to like them but I did. We shared them out over two days on a salad and they were a real treat. I adore the packaging too!

Heartsease Farm Traditional Lemonade
(From WHSmith’s, price unknown, quantity known)
This was my least favourite from the four. I was at the train station newsagent and the water was so overpriced. This lemonade was better value so I thought I would give it a shot. The taste was too strong, and overly sugary sweet.

Have you tried any of these brands? 
Do you like your snacks sweet or healthy? :-) Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment