Friday 7 December 2018

Festive Outing to Star Buds Café & Garden Centre




Hope you are all doing well. Today I wanted to share a family outing. A while back I did a series from our visits to Star Buds Cafe, it’s been sometime, but the day before December we went for a brew and a look at what was on offer in the garden centre. We didn’t plan it but that day they were preparing the Christmas trees ready to be sold. It was actually really interesting observing them, and I got some candid photos with my camera.




We relaxed in the café for a bit and the atmosphere was lovely. I had a freshly made blueberry scone, which was still hot from the oven, and it tasted so good. My Dad always orders a latte, and I was curious to try one for myself, I went for decaffe. It had quite a sophisticated taste and I enjoyed it. Garden centres can be a really good place to go this time of year – we might revisit before Christmas!







Do you like visiting garden centres or cafes?
What are your plans over the festive season? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment