Sunday 30 December 2018

Winter Photo Diary


The New Year is fast approaching and I thought now would be a nice time to share some of my photos from the winter months. There’s a mixture of outings, baking, books, Christmas & more. Hope you enjoy!


I’ve been reading a lot of Christmas fiction lately, here are a few of the books.


A little snippet from Christmas day, we had a turkey dinner.




What’s Christmas without baking? 
Here are a few of my recent bakes that I haven’t previously shared.





I was impressed with our local chemist window display this year, so much effort has gone into it so I had to take pictures.



My family and I have been doing jigsaws, we were kindly given this one thousand piece Christmas jigsaw from a friend. I contributed but it was mainly my Mum who did most of this one. I loved having it out to put in pieces when I was in the mood and the picture is super festive.



My friend Kate is a wiz on the sewing machine, here are some of here owl dolls she created.



We are lucky enough to live by the beach, and winter walks are my favourite. These little dogs we met were so adorable.

If I don’t chat to you before, wishing you all a happy New Year! :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment