Wednesday 12 December 2018

My Christmas Gift Wrapping 2018


Hi – So Christmas is in less than two weeks and I am ready to start wrapping presents. Last year I did a similar gift wrap theme post and I’m bringing it back for 2018. Same as last year, I shopped around throughout the year to find everyday wrap that I could use for Christmas. I went for two colour palettes, one for men and one for women.


The male scheme consists of rose gold, gold and red with a statement using a modern triangle pattern. The female palette is girly pink, purple and grey. I was so pleased to stumble across two rolls of wrap at the Primark tills in early autumn. The pastel paint splat design is probably my favourite although the pink iridescent is also a statement with the texture and shine.


My top tip would be to look out for regular gift wrap throughout the year, particularly in places like Primark and Poundland. I do this so the designs are more unique, and I was pleased with what I picked up very inexpensively. 


What I purchased:

Primark:
Pink iridescent textured gift wrap 
Pastels paint splatter gift wrap

Poundland:
Rose gold triangle gift wrap
Gold craft paper gift wrap
Purple foil gift wrap

The Works:
Red foil gift wrap


I would love to hear about your Christmas wrap theme.
Are you going for traditional Christmas or have you gone graphic like me? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment