Friday 1 March 2019

B. Pure Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Wipes


Hope you are all well. Today I’m going to be reviewing these B. Pure wipes I’ve been experimenting with. My all-time favourite drugstore wipes are the Boots No7 wipes as well as Johnsons pamper time wipes which have been discontinued. While writing a beauty blog, I’ve had the pleasure of trying a few natural brands too.

So far I’ve had success with the Pacifica coconut wipes, which I would recommend if you want something special. The Faith in Nature 3 in 1 facial wipes are great if you want natural on a budget. I tried Burt’s Bees wipes too, which initially were promising but I don’t think they are as natural as I first thought.

I do love the convenience of wipes when I’m unable to take off make-up properly and I’m still on the hunt for my holy-grail cruelty-free wipes. I spotted the B. Pure brand on Superdrug, and the reviews were amazing. Here I have wrote the positives and negatives I found while using them.


Positives
Very moist.
Generous size wipes.
Packaging keeps the wipes fresh.
Removes make-up well.
Cruelty-free leaping bunny logo.
Very affordable at £1.49.

Negatives
Left my skin a little tight.
Didn’t work as well with my skin as other brands I’ve tried.
Not sensitive enough for my skin.


Have you tried anything by the Superdrug B. Pure range? 
Any face wipe recommendations for me? :-) Xx

4 comments:

  1. I normally use a wipe or Micellar water on a cotton pad to remove makeup and clarify the skin so these would be an interesting buy. I don't like that it says for sensitive skin yet still wasn't sensitive enough for you - they should sort that out! Though, as I don't have very sensitive skin, they do sound up my street so thank you for the review! xx
    Marina Rosie x
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina :-) Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I was chuffed to hear from you and sorry it’s taken me a little while to respond. It was interesting to learn what your cleansing routine is. I use wipes if I’m too tired to do a full cleanse but I most often also use Simple cleansing lotion with a cotton pad. These wipes were okay, and I enjoyed trying them on the whole. Hope you’re having a nice weekend so far, I’ll try and visit your blog when I’ve got a moment; speak soon. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. I have very sensitive skin and find it difficult to buy products that don't cause me a reaction. I haven't tried Superdrug's range but I swear by the cucumber facial wipes by Boots. I can't remember if they're specifically designed for sensitive skin without checking the packet, sorry! But I've never had any issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim :-) Hope you are well and thanks for taking the time to comment on this post. It was interesting to hear what your skin routine is like, and thanks for that recommendation. I think wipes are a bit of a treat for me, when I don’t feel like a full cleanse. I will let you know if I find any promising products for sensitive skin. Speak soon! :-) Xx

      Delete