Wednesday 26 June 2019

Camfields Espresso Bar Review & Tour




Welcome back; today I’m going to be sharing a café I’ve visited quite a few times now and I’ll be talking through the menu as well as my general experience. The café is located on Saltburn seafront, and they offer a range of beverages, snacks as well as light meals such as paninis etc. I’ve tried a few things on the menu, and overall have been really pleased.

I have had a meal there once, and I ordered a special panini which I really enjoyed. I only really have sweeter things at meal times now because of the sugar and my dental issues but their extensive ice-cream/smoothie range is great if you are after treating yourself. I would be inclined to order one of their smoothies again if I went for lunch one day.





The coffee is generally of a very high standard, and I mostly opt for a decaf latte. The croissants are really buttery and fresh, I think I’ll be having one of those again! I was a bit disappointed with the scones sadly, but they may have been having an off day. 

It’s lovely to sit outside in the summer when the sun is shining, it’s really blissful actually and one of the highlights of visiting the café. It’s a bit on the pricey side, but the staff are welcoming, and there is a lovely atmosphere. Overall I would recommend the café (and Saltburn) for a day out.






What do you tend to order at cafes?
Do you have a favourite café to recommend? :-) Xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my the food looks amazing!

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah :-) Aww cheers, glad you like the look of the food. Thanks for stopping by. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that food looks delicious! Especially the selection of ice creams. This looks like a lovely place to visit Helen.
    http://chimmyville.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Kim :-) Thank you for your kind comment. I think you would have liked this café, it seemed right up your street. Saltburn is such a lovely location too. Hope you’re having a good week so far. Xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, it looks amazing! Love the coffee cup hanging art feature:D
    I love paninis but prefer a cafe visit to include coffee and something sweet like a brownie!
    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Em :-) Thanks for taking the time to comment. I loved the coffee cup feature too as its quite artistic looking. They offer a range of light bites and snacks to suit everyone. I recommend their coffee in particular as its top notch! Hope you and family are well. :-) X

      Delete