Saturday 29 June 2019

Original Source Lemon & Lime Foaming Shower Gel


Lately, I’ve been enjoying using this Original Source shower foam, and I thought I would share a mini review on my blog. I purchased mine inexpensively at Wilko, for £1.75. I recommend taking advantage of offers and I’ve come across the Original Source shower gels in places like supermarkets, the pound shops and drugstores.


The brand is Vegan, and widely available on the high street. I love the scents available, they do lime, lemon, rhubarb and so on in the standard shower gel. There are also quite a few options in the foam version, I personally went for the lemon and lime which is such a perfect summer fragrance.


The pumping action on the shower foam is pretty cool, and a small amount of product goes a long way. My only bug bear, is the bottle isn’t as widely recycled as the standard range (I don’t think). But other than that, I’m really glad I tried this product. Next on my to-try list are their water infusions range.

Do you like the Original Source brand?
What shower gel are you currently using? :-) Xx

4 comments:

  1. That product sounds nice :) I love lemon scent!


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karoline :-) Aww thanks, I love lemon scents too, they are so zesty and summer appropriate. Hope you are well and nice to hear from you! Xx

      Delete
  2. I've never used Original Source but have seen them in many of my local stores. I love the sound of the lemon scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim :-) I think you would really like the Original Source brand, even just their regular shower gel range is lovely. Lemon is one of my favourite scents too. Hope you are well and speak soon. X

      Delete