Sunday 7 July 2019

Morrison's Wild Raspberry Shampoo & Conditioner


Hope you are all well. Today I’m going to be chatting about this Morrison’s shampoo and conditioner I’ve been using lately. Informally I’ve mentioned a few times about going around different supermarkets and seeing what cruelty-free toiletries are available. It may not be obvious in the photo, but these two bottles are huge! I paid £1.10 for each 750ml bottle, so that seems like incredible value. I was worried the quality was going to be a bit naff, but after reading so many positive reviews on the Morrison’s website, I went ahead and bought them.


The scent is wild raspberry and jojoba, which is a really fresh and fruity scent that I love. It mentions the range is for dry/damaged hair, which suits me okay. I had no problems getting a lather, and found the shampoo to be cleansing. The conditioner was very nourishing too. My hair after drying, seemed in good condition, and the scent lingered. The leaping bunny logo is featured on the bottles, although I don’t think the brand is vegan sadly. I can see these lasting me ages and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others.


What shampoo are you currently using? 
Have you ever tried supermarket own brand toiletries before? :-) Xx

2 comments:

  1. The scent of these two sounds delicious, I love berry scents and flavours. I'm currently using a toffee scented shampoo - it's Bed Head Colour Goddess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim :-) Thanks for stopping by this post. I’m still using these products, they are really lovely and lasting long! The berry scent is just so nice. I love the idea of a toffee scented shampoo although I’ve never tried the Bed Head range. :-) X

      Delete