Tuesday 9 July 2019

The Snack Diaries | Part Fifteen


Go Ahead! Goodness Coconut Bars 
(From Poundland, £1.00 for four bars)
These had a lovely taste, and the coconut really came through. They weren’t anything overly exciting though. Maybe great for everyday to put in your lunch box or to recharge after a workout.

Pulsin Raw Choc Brownies
(From Fultons Foods, price unknown for three bars)
These were seriously yummy, and moreish! If I’m going to treat myself to something sweet, these would be it. I rarely repurchase, but I’m thinking about it with these. I also want to point out - how eye-catching is the packaging?!

Morrison’s Best Tropical Tea 
(From Morrisons, £2.80 for fifteen tea bags)
I treated myself to these on my birthday, as it looked like it might be something quite special. The product is part of the premium Morrison’s range, and the packaging is really eye-catching. Sadly I didn’t think it was worth it for the price. While the flavour was quite pleasant, the teabags were too weakly concentrated for me.

Thornton’s Classic Collection Chocolates
(From unknown, unknown price and quantity)
I was gifted this a good while back before I was watching my sugar intake. Thornton’s is a very reliable brand for chocolate, and you can pick up boxes cheaply in lots of mainstream shops now. Great for gifting/sharing.

What kind of snacks do you like to eat?
Do you have any fruit/herbal tea recommendations? :-) Xx



8 comments:

  1. Oh my these looks so yummy! I wish we have that here in our country <3

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah :-) Aww thanks for your comment. I hope you find something similar where you live, maybe try shopping online? Good luck! Have a great day! :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. The chocolate brownies look amazing! I'm terrible with unhealthy snacking at the moment and really want to start making my own snacks.
    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emma :-) Thank you for your thoughtful comment and stopping by this post. I think you would love those Pulsin brownies. Maybe you could blog your favourite make at home snacks? I hope you find some good options. :-) I’ve been eating healthier lately and some of my go-to snacks include things like peanut butter on wholemeal toast or celery/carrot sticks. Hope to catch up soon. :-) Xx

      Delete
  3. Those chocolate brownies look amazing and I love the sound of the tropical tea too. I'm currently enjoying the red berry tea that Morrisons do (comes in a purple box).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim. Lovely to hear from you. I think the Pulsin brownies were my favourite item from the things I shared. The tropical tea was lovely, although a bit expensive for what you get. Morrison’s have a good selection of teas. My Dad bought me a Morrison’s berry tea for my birthday, maybe it’s the same one you mentioned! :-) Xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Nina! Glad you enjoyed this foodie post. Have a good day. :-) Xx

      Delete