Saturday 28 March 2020

Film & Music Reviewed #2


Film // Me Before You

A girl in a small town forms an unlikely bond with a recently-paralyzed man she's taking care of.

A film released in 2016 that was originally a book. I have to say I’ve read the book and preferred the film. In parts the way the story told was problematic but I enjoyed the emotional, heartfelt journey Lou and Will took us on. I think the acting was quite well done and I loved Lou’s fashion choices for example the bumble bee tights.

Rating: 4/5



Music // Man of the Woods by Justin Timberlake

Justified is one of my all-time favourite albums, so I’m always keen to listen to anything new by Justin Timberlake. He took a new direction with this album, which I enjoyed and appreciated. The electronic sound featured on a few of the tracks is really unique. The story telling lyrics and artistry involved in the production is noteworthy. I like most of the songs but my favourites are Filthy, Midnight Summer Jam and Say Something.

Rating: 4/5


What music/films have been your go-to recently?
Do you like to listen to albums or do you make your own playlist? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment