Monday 16 March 2020

Stationery & Beauty Haul



Hope my readers are doing okay with everything at the moment. For something light today I have a collective haul of the things I’ve picked up last month in February. I placed an online Superdrug order and bought two stationery items from B&M.

All the Superdrug items I purchased are from their own brand, and also therefore cruelty-free. I haven’t tried any of these items featured yet, but I have to say I’m quite excited to see how I go on with the body sprays, they sound and look so pretty.

I read recently in one of my books, that writing things free-hand can be really good for you. I have some interesting ideas for these notepads, and I’m hoping they will provide a little hobby for me.

Have you tried anything from the Superdrug own brand range? 
Do you have a blog post you would like me to read? :-) Xx


What I Bought

Superdrug
Simply pure calming cleanser 200ml £2.99
Superdrug pro vitamin conditioner with vitamin E 400ml £1.52 (Bought on offer)
Superdrug pro vitamin classic shampoo 400ml £1.52 (Bought on offer)
Superdrug bloom dark berry and jasmine body mist 150ml £3.50 (Bought on offer)
Superdrug bloom driftwood and sea salt body mist 150ml £3.50 (Bought on offer)

B&M
A5 tropical notebook £1.29
B5 neon yellow notebook £3.49


No comments:

Post a Comment