Sunday 26 April 2020

Superdrug Simply Pure Calming Cleanser



I’ve been using this cleanser for about a month so I thought it was about time I did a review of it. My normal go-to cleanser is by Simple because it’s so gentle on the skin, but it’s not cruelty-free unfortunately. So with that thought I wanted to give the Superdrug Simply Pure one a go which features the leaping bunny logo.

“Developed for sensitive skin, Simply Pure products are mild, gentle and 100% fragrance free.” I would agree with this statement on the Superdrug website, the cleanser is mild and gentle on the skin. It removes make-up well and overall I’m pleased with the results.

I can see myself repurchasing, and switching from the Simple brand to this Superdrug own brand. It retails at £2.99 for 200ml but there’s nearly always an offer on. There are other things in the range such as serums, toner, face wash, etc. Click here to view the range.

What cleanser are you currently using?
Do you ever buy anything from the Superdrug brand? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment