Thursday 30 April 2020

The Snack Diaries | Part Nineteen



Ten Acre Crisps The Story Of When The Cheese Met The Onion
(From Holland&Barrett, £0.89 for 40g)
With the current lockdown my Mum placed an online order at Holland&Barrett for a few foodie bits. These were the first item that I tried, and I was pleasantly surprised, they were really delicious. They are vegan, but the cheese and onion taste is amazing. Even if you’re not vegan, give these a go!!

Lentil Bites Tomato & Herb 
(From Holland&Barrett, £0.85 for 20g)
These were my least favourite from the H&B haul yet they were still pretty good. I wouldn’t pass on having them again, if I saw them on offer or something. The tomato and herb taste comes through nicely, and the crisps are pleasantly, crunchy.

Eat Real Veggie Straws 
(From Holland&Barrett, £1.89 for 113g)
Another wonderful surprise, they are actually super moreish and delicious. Without a doubt I will be repurchasing these. They came in a bigger value pack, if you are a family that might be a plus. Another vegan item.

Green & Black’s 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate
(From Morrison’s, £2.00 for unknown quantity)
I bought this to share over Easter with my family. It’s one of my Mum’s favourite dark chocolate brands so it was a bit of a treat for us. I’ve been more into dark chocolate lately, I enjoy the taste, and it has less sugar. A firm favourite but not quite as good as the Lindt alternative.

Do you have any snack recommendations for me?
Did any of these foodie reviews interest you? :-) Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment