Friday 31 July 2020

Jigsaw Log #4




Welcome back to another jigsaw log which is a fairly new series on my blog. Over the past couple of years, I’ve been getting more into doing jigsaws. I normally buy second-hand or swap with friends but my brother kindly bought me this 1980s shopping basket 1000-piece jigsaw. He said he thought the detail and familiar brands would make it a fun one to do and it was.

I mostly opt for 500-piece jigsaws and even then I tend to do them with my family. I started this one at the beginning of lockdown feeling very ambitious. It took me a good couple of months to complete; I kept coming back to it adding pieces as I went and I found myself enjoying it. I think I’ll be having a rest from jigsaws for a little while, but I’ll come back to them at some point as I have one or two more in the waiting. I would recommend this jigsaw as it was good quality.

What are your favourite relaxing pastimes? 
How have you been keeping busy lately? :-) Xx



2 comments:

  1. This must have been so much fun to make. Quite difficult though, as the colours of some brands are so similar. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I did have fun doing it, and I felt pleased to have completed such an advanced puzzle. Picking out the different brands was part of the enjoyment. I would recommend this jigsaw. :-) Xx

      Delete