Wednesday 28 April 2021

The Body Shop Matte Lipstick in Honolula Pink

 


Hi – I’m back with a beauty product review. My make-up bag is fairly minimal, but I wanted to update it as well as having a bit of a sort though, getting rid of expired items. I tend to gravitate towards matte lipsticks as they seem to stay put longer so The Body Shop colour crush matte lipsticks looked interesting to me. 

I did some research on the different shades, and Honolula Pink seemed lovely. I found this shade very wearable, and flattering. I have fair skin, and would recommend it to others with pale skin. The staying power is great and I like the formula enough to buy other colours. The Body Shop is cruelty-free which is important to me. The packaging is simple, elegant and well made. Link here.

Does this shade appeal to you?
Do you have any recommendations from The Body Shop? :-) Xx



3 comments:

  1. A girls best friend... a great lipstick Thats a really nice colour, the name is great. I too have fair skin so the colour is perfect. nice to see. Have a super day! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. :-) Yes, I agree as I’ve been so pleased with the shade and formula. Have a great day too!! :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. this sahde have my heart i used different brand and always choose same color :P it is may daily partner to wear whole day hair growth products in pakistan
    halloween makeup palette in pakistan

    ReplyDelete