Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Body Shop Love Inc body butter 50ml £5.00


I have mixed feelings about this product. After smelling the love Inc fragrance in perfume form I loved it, it’s such as sweet perfume. However the scent of the body butter is more intense and reminds me a little of play dough!


Luckily after applying it onto the skin, the scent was less strong. I think maybe having a sniff from the tub was a little overpowering.  


I found applying a smaller amount works best and makes the scent to be less overpowering. I’m still not overly keen on the scent; it’s not what I expected.

However it’s a rich formula, leaving the skin super soft. It sinks in better after a hot bath or shower. It’s a colourless formula, just a clean white colour. I also really like the packaging, it’s modern and different.



I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing if I’m honest. I’ve read other reviews of this product and some people favour the scent, I suppose it’s a matter of personal preference.

My tip when trying new products is to buy travel size, that way you can go back for more if you like it or use it up quick if you’re not as keen.

No comments:

Post a Comment