Wednesday 9 May 2012

Boots No7 Blissful Body Wash 200ml - £9.00


I have mixed emotions about this product. Although there are many lovely quality’s to this item in my opinion is it did not really live up to the hype.


The packaging is elegant and simple; I like the peach and silver colours on the bottle. The style would probably aim more towards older women and after purchasing, this was my conclusion.


If you are looking for a shower gel for women mid twenties or younger there are a lot of other much better shower gels you could buy. 

At £9.00 I was expecting fantastic results. After reading the description on the bottle it described that the product would make your skin feel luxurious and super soft.


The liquid was a cream colour and lathered up quite well. I did benefit a little from using it a couple of times but not more than other much cheaper shower gels I have previously used.

Despite the great pretty bottle, you could pick up dove or imperial leather shower gel and achieve just the same effect. No7 is an excellent brand, if you are already a fan or have sensitive skin you may like to give this body wash a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment