Tuesday 15 May 2012

Soap and Glory heel genius 125ml £5.50


I’ve tried a number of Soap & Glory products for example ones I received in gift sets. I love the packaging and the products are of a high quality.


I was in Boots and wanted to try a new product. Soap & Glory are known to be good and id never tried there foot cream so thought I would give it a go.


The product is a delight to use. It has a lovely minty fresh scent but it’s not too strong. The scent is slightly different to some of the other items in the range, simply because it’s a foot cream and includes different ingredients.

It says to massage a generous amount onto feet, which I did. It also mentions you can leave it on overnight under cotton socks. I did not do this because it was a funny sensation on the feet and a little oily.



Despite this, it works very well. I would recommend putting it on 15 minutes before you step into the shower/bath so you can rinse it off. My feet felt super soft and smooth, even after first application.



I think £5.50 if quite a lot to spend for the 125ml bottle but I think this tube will last me a while. It’s a nice product to have on your beauty table and great for pampering.

No comments:

Post a Comment