Wednesday 29 August 2012

Miss Sporty Clear Nail Polish £1.99


Unfortunately I found this did not work as well as a top coat as it when applying it over another colour polish, the colour polish came off even after I has waited for it to dry.


I don’t know if this was because of the colour nail polish or whether the quality of this clear polish was poor. However I only paid £1.99 suggesting it might have been a poor quality product.

Despite this it works nicely applied on its own. This nail polish works well on the nails to give a natural shine, making your nails look healthy and lovely. I’ve used this polish on its own a number of times now.



My overall impression is its quite good value for what you are getting but if you are looking for a quality top coat, I suggest a more expensive brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment