Wednesday 29 August 2012

Vera Wang Princess 30ml £33.50


This is my first repurchase of this item. I was disappointed when my first bottle of this ran out. Id contemplated buying this for ages and just recently I bought the 30ml bottle from Superdrug online and I was so glad I did. 


The perfume smells drop dead gorgeous. The scent is extremely sweet and romantic. This is the scent description on the Superdrug Website:

“The top notes sparkle with the captivating, aroma of delicate apples and dreamy water lily kissed lightly by mandarin meringue.


Sweeping into a heart of pink guava and the rare, tahitian tiare flower, and dark chocolate.


The base is wrapped in a mysterious air of amber and forbidden woods.”



I don’t buy designer perfumes normally; in fact Vera Wang Princess was my first proper designer perfume. In my opinion, often more expensive perfumes have nicer ingredients and it’s nice to splash out if you wear the perfume all the time.


I really like the packaging and bottle, it’s so pretty. The top is made to look like a crown and the base is in the shape of a heart – lush!


Additionally, they sent me a free promotional Vera Wang bag. It’s lovely, silver with pink stitching. It’s nice to big to it all your belongings in.

No comments:

Post a Comment