Wednesday 29 August 2012

Superdrug Hand Therapy hand and nail cream 30ml (79p or 4 for 3 offer)


I’ve been looking for a quality hand and nail cream for a while as brands I’ve used in the past have been a little harsh on the skin. This product is really gentle, including lots of essential vitamins to strengthen and condition.


I really enjoyed using this hand lotion, the scent was extremely pleasant, not overpowering at all. It is not too oily and sinks into the skin almost immediately.


I found it easy to dispense a small bit onto your hands. The packaging is attractive and the 30ml bottle is particularly useful to pop in your bag.  


The price is extremely affordable, a complete bargain! Just shows you don’t have to spend too much, a brilliant product that I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment