Monday 10 September 2012

Superdrug Skin Essentials Fragrance Free Wipes £0.99


I bought these wipes in anticipation they would be quick to remove makeup before going to bed. They were really handy and I found just one wipe was enough per use.


As noted on the packaging, this product is fragrance free. I couldn’t get my head round it really as I’m so use to using wipes with some sort of fragrance. This might appeal to sensitive skin though.


I found the wipes to be super soft on the skin and not too oily. The only negative I would say would be that they left my skin slightly dry.


I think the product is great value though and has lovely simple packaging. I trust the Superdrug brand as I buy other products from there range. Despite this I don’t think I will be repurchasing this particular item as I would prefer something a little more moisturising.

No comments:

Post a Comment