Wednesday 19 September 2012

Limited Collection Nail Polishs In ‘Mauve’ and ‘Dark Magenta’ £3.50 each


These nail polishes are very high quality which you would expect from Marks and Spencer’s. At £3.50 each they are much cheaper than many drugstore brands.


I’ve liked the Limited Collection clothes for a while so thought I would try out there makeup. I found the colours to be bang on trend and the packaging is modern and classy.


Only one coat of polish was needed and the formula was long-lasting. I was attracted to ‘Mauve’ because it’s fresh and bold, perfect for the last of the summer days. ‘Dark Magenta’ is ideal for autumn time and was my fav of the two.


I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for some new nail polishs to try out Limited Collection at Marks and Spencer’s. There whole range of makeup looked wonderful I’m tempted to have another nosey next time I’m in town.


No comments:

Post a Comment