Wednesday 19 September 2012

Superdrug Lemon and Tea Tree Shower Gel 250ml £0.99


This product gets top marks in my opinion. I found it quite similar to Original Source shower gels which can also be bought at Superdrug.


The scent was really fruity and refreshing, it completely woke me up on those days when I was feeling a little tired. The bottle lasted me quite a long time and I was kind of sad when I had finished the last of it.


I liked the packaging, its bold and clean looking. The dispenser was sturdy and easy to squeeze the shower gel out. The pricing was extremely reasonable and I will probably repurchase in other scents.


I’ve tried the orange and satsuma shower gel before in the 75ml, so might treat myself to the full size strawberry and raspberry shower gel. Click here to view Superdrug’s shower gel range.

No comments:

Post a Comment