Wednesday 19 September 2012

The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter 50ml £5


I enjoyed using this luxurious and beautifully scented product. The sweet lemon was completely divine and left a lingering scent on the skin.


The consistency wasn’t a thick as the coconut or love etc which I already have. The sweet lemon was easier to apply and quickly soaked in.


I prefer buying The Body Shop body butters in the 50ml container, which is the smallest, simply so I can try new scents. That way I don’t have to worry too much about not liking a particularly scent and using it all up.


I’ve tried a couple of the different scents in The Body Shop range and so far the sweet lemon is my favourite by far. I am so tempted to buy the full size!


Click here to view the sweet lemon range on The Body Shop Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment