Monday 10 September 2012

Real Techniques core collection make-up brushes by Samantha Chapman £21.99


I highly recommend this product; I was extremely impressed with the results. As I am slightly less experienced at applying makeup I found these brushes really good for precision and applying makeup more neatly and professionally.


I was particularly pleased with the stippling brush which I use regularly to apply bronzer and blusher. It achieves a lovely effect. The foundation brush I found a little small but found very useful for applying high coverage concealer.


The smallest brush is great for applying eye shadow and great for precision. The only brush I don’t really use is the contour brush, but would be great to blend and buff eye shadows.


The brushes are high quality and the brushes hairs are super soft on the skin. I urge you to go out and buy this set! Can be bought at Boots, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment