Monday 10 September 2012

Accessorize baked bronzer duo (pearl sands shade1) £6


I enjoy using this product, the palette is quite big so I can swish my powder brush and get an even coverage. The packaging is beautiful, I love the butterflies and the duo effect makes it a pretty item to put on a dressing table.


After purchasing a baked blusher from accessorize, I was chuffed with the result and it really made me want to try out other items too.


The lighter shade on the right is more of a highlighter, and can be applied to the cheek bones for a glowing effect. The left side is a lovely shade bronzer which I use on the contours of my cheek bones.


I have fairly fair skin therefore worry that bronzers make me look orange. With this product I was happy with the way it looked after application. To achieve a professional look I used a real techniques buffing brush.


Overall I am very impressed with this item. I think it will be a firm favourite for a while.

 

 To view Accessorize makeup online click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment