Wednesday 12 December 2012

Nivea Gift Set £5 (Superdrug, Boots)



Daily Essential Wipes

They are multipurpose because they cleanse tone and moisturize. The wipes worked well for removing stubborn makeup but I wasn’t blown away with this brand of face wipes, it doesn’t suit my skin so don’t think I’ll be repurchasing.



Shower Cream

I’ve used this shower cream previously and I dislike the soapy scent. The cream did leave my skin super soft but was put off by how it smelt. Also the bottle cap was badly made, which made the product hard to use easily in the shower.
 

Pearl & Beauty spray on deodorant

This product had a nice scent to it but I prefer roll on rather than spray on. It came in a handy travel size and I finished with the contents quite quickly.



Essential care lipbalm

Again, I’ve used this product so many times. I favour lip balms with a fruity or special scent to them. The scent of this lip balm is kind of fresh smelling but not at all overpowering.


The formula is similar to Vaseline and is not as an effective as blistex or burts bees etc. Great for general use but will probably not go out and repurchase.

Body Creme

Again I’ve used this product previously. The body lotion is extremely thick and nourishing. If you suffer with very dry skin this would probably be ideal.


I don’t find the formula to work for me though; it’s a bit too thick and takes too long to sink in. Again the scent is kind of soapy and not my favourite.


No comments:

Post a Comment