Thursday 6 December 2012

Royal Jelly Gift Set £5 (Boots stores)


I received this set as a gift and was really delighted as it came with some essential items I was in need of. After using the products I was quite pleased with the results. The set included 100ml bottles of body lotion, shower gel and bath foam.

All these items were pretty self explanatory and theres not a great deal more I can add other than they did what they said on the bottle.

The bottles are a perfect size to try out the Boots royal jelly brand. The honey fragrance was pleasant and not at all overpowering.



I found the shower gel to be lovely and the bath foam left me feeling relaxed and soothed after using the product. The body lotion was nice and light and left my skin feeling supple and hydrated.

If you are looking for a gift set for a family member or friend, this may be perfect for you. Boots are stocking other royal jelly gift sets, click here to view them.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Royal Jelly Singapore

    ReplyDelete