Sunday 3 February 2013

Gok Wan Hand Trio (£10 @ Boots)


Here is another Gok Wan gift set which I thought post about and share my thoughts. I love to find a hand trio in my stocking at Christmas.

This year I got the Gok Wan version. The gift set included a hand wash and body lotion with argan oil. The scent was divine and I loved the classy packaging.



Despite this I kept comparing it to the soap and glory hand trio which I had received in previous years and unfortunately the Gok Wan did not live up to this in my opinion.

The main issue I had with the Gok Wan trio was the dispenser wasn’t as robust and unfortunately too much liquid came out in one go. I found this a little disappointing.




If you want to get a hand trio set for yourself or others while the Christmas Boots gift range is in stock I would advise to get the soap and glory one because it’s a top product. The packaging is much sturdier and the dispenser is better made. I also prefer the fragrance too.

Have you received this or similar products at boots? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment