Saturday 3 January 2015

Christmas Sales Shopping // What I bought

I did most of my sale shopping online this year. I knew I wouldn’t be getting as many bath sets for Christmas so on Christmas Eve I made a few cheeky purchases on Boots.co.uk

I’ve been wanting to buy Jimmy Choo flash for a while, it’s such a versatile, chic everyday fragrance. I bagged it in the sale which I was chuffed about. I bought two Origins bath sets in the sale too. I’m so in love with their products. I love the Gloom Away range and my new fav is there Ginger range.

I’ve heard lots of beauty guru’s talk about This Works as a brand. I wanted to try out there range and sale time seemed the perfect opportunity so I purchased a Christmas beauty cracker.

I popped into town too and went in New Look, Dorothy Perkins and Peacocks. I tried on loads of different things but came out with only one full priced top in Dorothy Ps, some homeware accessories in WHSmiths/Wilko and new hair brush. I was pleased with my purchases but there wasn’t anything worthwhile in the highstreet sale.

What did you buy in the Sales? What was your impression, were there many good deals? Xxx






Boots
Jimmy Choo Flash EDP 60ml Gift Set (SALE £30.33 from £45.50)
Origins grapefruit duo set (SALE £14.66 from £22)
Origins go ginger set (SALE £14.67 from £22)
This Works breath cracker set (SALE £4 from £6)
Smooth and Shine paddle hair brush £6.99. BUY HERE.

Dorothy Perkins
Izabel London grey jersey top £20.00

WHSmiths
Magazine file in pastel pattern £6.99. BUY HERE.
Pink storage box (Buy one get one free £0.00)

Wilko
Purple Meadow pack of 4 coasters £2.00. BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment