Monday 19 January 2015

Mac ‘Brave’ Satin Lipstick // My Second Mac Purchase

I got this lipstick as a gift last July for my Birthday. This was before a lot of the hype was created for ‘Brave’. I’ve noticed lots more exposure just recently and it reminded me that I had yet to review it!

The Satin finish is just right because it’s a little matt but not too much. Compared to my first purchase ‘Plumful’ (review and swatch here!) which is a lustre finish which is glossier. Although Brave is more matt it’s not too drying and sits nicely on the lips.

The colour is really beautiful and perfect for any occasion. It’s mostly a mauvey muted pink but with a little nude colour in it. In fact it has fairly similar tone to ‘Plumful’ just a little more subtle and much more wearable during the day.

I would say it suits many skin tones and for me it’s almost that my own lip colour but better look. I’ve heard Sammi from Beauty Crush talk about this lipstick too. She has a more of an olive skin tone and I have really pale skin so it really can suit everyone!

What Mac Lipstick have you been lovin’ at the mo? Have you tried ‘Brave’ or even ‘Plumful’?




No comments:

Post a Comment