Thursday 23 July 2015

M&S, Peacocks & Superdrug Haul

It feels like I’ve been doing quite a few hauls lately. I think it’s that time of year when there is so much beautiful stock in different shops. A shop which has been surprising me at the moment is Marks & Spencer’s. Our local shop is pretty with it especially in wedding season. I love looking at their displays at the front of the shop and some of the key pieces are stunning.

I bought a denim skater dress a while back from M&S. It’s so versatile and easy to style. It can be dressed up but I’ve been wearing it during the day with a little jacket or cardi over it. Two tops I bought together from M&S are perfect to wear with jeans and look really smart. The blue top has an intricate cut out detail which I love and the cream shirt has black piping.

And lastly I picked up a baseball style jumper in the Men’s department of Peacocks. I would say it’s not obviously a Men’s jumper, its lovely teamed with jeans and perfect for casual days out. Two beauty picks include an eyebrow comb for my unruly eyebrows and a bloggers fav Fiji nail polish. I will be doing mini reviews for these so stay tuned.

What shops have you been impressed by this summer? Have you been in M&S recently? Xxx













Marks and Spencer’s
Denim Skater Skirt £39.50 (No longer available)
Boho Cut Out Detail Top £28.00 (Buy here)
Cream Shirt with black piping £28.00 (Buy here)

Peacocks
Brooklyn Sports Jumper £12.00 (No longer available)

Superdrug
Revlon eyebrow comb SALE £3.99 (Buy here)
Essie nail polish ‘Fiji’ £7.99 (Buy here)

No comments:

Post a Comment