Thursday 2 July 2015

Philosophy The Classics Gift Set





I received this gorgeous bath set last Christmas. Originally priced at £22 at Boots and Debenhams it went down to £11 in the sale. Today I had a check to see if it was still available to buy and couldn’t find it in stock anywhere. I wanted to share my thoughts on the products as each product is a classic of the Philosophy brand and can be purchased separately. So shall we begin? :-)

Included were vanilla birthday cake, melon daiquiri and raspberry sorbet all in a 180ml bottle. My fav of the bunch was vanilla birthday cake. It’s sweet, really appealing and authentically scented. The other two were lovely, fruitier but equally authentic and luxuriously scented.

I found the 180ml bottles a really great size. Great for travelling but a lot bigger than those tinny travel sized products you find it chemists etc. Perfect to try out but it had taken me ages to use all three bottles so worked out better value. I loved the packaging and design on the front. The box it came in was lovely also.

The quality of the product was excellent. I mostly used it as a shower gel but also as a shampoo and bubble bath. The liquid was glossy and glittery and as a body wash it lathered up quite well. As a shampoo it was above average and was suited maybe to more greasy/limp hair. I found it added volume but wasn’t very nourishing. I loved it as a bubble bath. It made the bath water gorgeous smelling and created an iridescent shine to the bubbles and water. Click here to visit Philosophy online.

Have you tried anything from Philosophy? What is your go to product to use in the bath/shower? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment