Monday 14 September 2015

Pukka Three Mint Herbal Tea Review

Despite liking so many other teas by Pukka this three mint variety was not really very appealing. Because of this I had to give it away as I could not manage to finish the rest of the box. So my thoughts on this product are as follows…..

I was hoping it would be a lovely variation of peppermint tea but there was a strong taste of toothpaste. It was way too strong and minty. I suppose I was taking a leap of faith with this one as I had not tried any other mint teas. My Mum was not really keen either.

I would not recommend this unless you love everything minty and don’t mind a strong minty taste in your tea. There were some positive factors though, I loved the packaging and the Pukka brand I do normally love. Retails at £2.39 but is on sale for £1.99 on the Pukka website, click here for this. Or I recommend trying the Pukka Elderberry & Echinacea with Elderflower Tea which I adore, review here, buy here.

What teas are you drinking at the mo? Have you tried this one, what were your thoughts? Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment