Tuesday 9 February 2016

Pukka ‘Love’ Herbal Tea


I thought as its coming up to Valentine’s Day it would be the perfect opportunity to review this tea which is love themed. On the box it’s described as a heart-warming touch of organic rose, chamomile & lavender. It has quite a herby smell and I would agree it’s heart-warming. It’s very comforting to drink and one of my favourites from the Pukka brand, my all time favourite being elderberry & echinacea (review here) but love is a close second. I’ve sampled a few Pukka varieties but haven’t liked all of them, three mint didn’t taste very nice! There is still some I am yet to try but they can be rare and difficult to get hold of.

I started getting into drinking herbal tea a few years back when it became more available and popular. I think that Pukka love would make an awesome Valentine's gift especially if your spouse is into tea. If you are interested in where to buy Pukka tea online I would suggest Holland & Barrett as well as Naturismo. You can buy one box of tea for £2.39 and it includes 20 sachets.

Does this variety sounds tempting? Have you tried any Pukka teas recently? :-) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment