Monday 28 March 2016

My Easter Eggs Haul & Visiting The Beach.





Happy Easter everyone and hope you are all having a pleasant bank holiday. Today’s post is a short and sweet one, I thought I would share with you a few clips from my weekend and what Easter eggs I received. Most years I get one or two but this year I was spoilt more the usual and received lots of lovely things. We had family over yesterday and it was really nice to spend time with them. They were super generous and brought with them some Easter treats for my brother and I. My Mum bought me some Easter related socks and I was so pleased to get these, I love the designs. On Good Friday my parents and I went to the beach, we went early and were lucky both with the weather and it not being too busy. There were still lots of dog walkers about and we enjoyed soaking up the nice atmosphere. I decided to include one or two photos from that day too!

Sending a message of peace and happiness! Speak soon! :-) xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment