Friday 12 August 2016

Higher Living Super Fruits Tea


I wanted to share my thoughts with you on this Higher Living brand of fruit tea which I put it on my birthday list. Here’s some info I found on the products taste: “A bright blend of fruit and berries that offers thirst quenching pleasure in a cup. Pleasingly tart by itself or add a bit of honey for a different taste experience. Try it cooled and over ice too. Ingredients: hibiscus, rosehips, apples, orange peels, cape gooseberry, cranberries, licorice, mango, pomegranate”. I’ve come to realise I don’t think I’m a big fan of berries in fruit tea, as they mentioned it’s a bit tart and maybe that’s the reason I wasn’t satisfied. I’ve been adding sweeteners which makes it taste a bit sweeter, I could even try their suggestion of adding honey. It was okay but just not a favourite so I might look at other options from the brand.

Having said that I was pleased with other aspects of this tea. Here’s a little info from the website: “15 biodegradable pyramid teapees within. Made with care by us in the UK. Naturally caffeine free, certified organic. £4.99” The outer and inner packaging was excellent and their values too. I was initially drawn to this before purchasing, the look of the tea is pleasing to the eye and would make an ideal gift. At almost five pounds a box, it appears a bit too much money but I get that you are paying for quality and how it’s been made. So my thoughts are a bit undecided to whether it’s a hit or not. Buy online here.

Let me know if you have tried this or have any tea recommendations! :-) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment