Friday 5 August 2016

Beauty Products I Won In A Competition.



Last month I won a competition, and received some beautiful goodies through the post. I was really made up with what I was given, including two Zoella products and a The Balm eyeshadow palette. The lovely Brigitte over on her YouTube channel was the one running the competition, and luckily I was picked at random as the winner. Sending my thanks again! Her channel is here if you want to check it out, she does some amazing videos relating to fashion and beauty. I enjoy her videos, and I’m sure you will too! I will be doing some reviews of these products, I have already started testing some out too, and I’ve been delighted with them so far. July was a busy month for me, with my birthday along with other things, now that I have a little more time, I’m looking forward to using these products as well as some from my birthday.

Do you like Zoella or The Balm for beauty? What’s made your month? :-) xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment