Sunday 27 November 2016

Sanctuary Christmas Advent Calendar




So it’s that time of year again when as bloggers or the beauty obsessed we are thinking about beauty advent calendars. I’ve been enjoying other people’s related content such a Fleur De Forces top ten beauty advent calendars video (link here) which actually included this Sanctuary one I bought for myself. It retails for £25.00 on Boots, (link here) if you are interested. It includes 24 windows waiting to be opened with all sorts of beauty treats. I’m looking forward to experimenting with the brand, I’ve tried some of their products before and had been really impressed.

I’m not going to go into detail about the individual items inside as I want it to be a surprise for me and you. If you do want to know I recommend looking either on Boots or another related blog post. I did have a fair idea before I bought it though and I got the impression this calendar was good value for what you get, and from looking at the packaging it seems excellent quality. The items are along the lines of bath, shower and pampering products. Also my brother very kindly bought me a chocolate calendar from Heron Foods, they are going two for £1 at the moment. I will show that one very soon!

I’m looking forward to December the 1st now! 
Have you got an advent calendar this year? Which ones have caught your eye? :-) X





No comments:

Post a Comment