Thursday 30 March 2017

Lily Lolo Loose Mineral Eyeshadow ‘Pink Champagne’



Today I am reviewing an eyeshadow by Lily Lolo, it’s my first product to try by the brand and I actually received it free when I placed an order with naturisimo.com. To buy it costs £6.50 which seems quite reasonable for what you get. I didn’t get to choose the shade with the offer but the pink shimmer tone is lovely to apply all over the lid for a fresh day-to-day spring look. The packaging is super sleek, I love the monochrome vibes and compact pot. An unfortunate negative about the tub, is I struggled keeping the loose mineral product in the pot, and although it came with a divider to get a little bit at a time, this didn’t really help. I’m willing to overlook this, as the product is good quality and produces a sophisticated look to the eyes.

The effect isn’t overpowering either, it looks fairly subtle, but the loose powder can be built up for a more vivid style. They have tons of other shades to choose from too. I can see the brand being great for teens just getting into natural makeup. The good news is Lily Lolo makeup is 100% natural, not tested on animals, vegetarian (may contain carmine). Free from harsh chemicals, parabens, fragrance and preservatives. Other items by them I want to try include their blush duo and many of their makeup brushes. View range here.

Have you heard of Lily Lolo? What eye-shadow shades do you gravitate towards? :-) Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment