Saturday 4 March 2017

The Snack Diaries | Part One


Strawberries & Cream Flavour Tea 
(By Morrison’s own brand, £1.00)
I was pleasantly surprised by this, the taste was lovely and the cream part was quite subtle but added something extra. You get 40 tea bags in the box which seems good value. The packaging is adorable and would even make a great gift either on its own or in a hamper.


Kellogg’s Special K Biscuit Moments in Blueberry
(From Poundland, £1.00)
I was looking for something to crave my sweet tooth while not being overly sugary and these were the perfect compromise. They were absolutely delicious and I can see myself repurchasing them.


Whittard Dreamtime Hot Chocolate 
(Part of a multipack from Whittard.co.uk.)
Although this recipe includes caffeine, the taste is perfect to sip on while reading or watching TV in the evenings. The subtle malt flavour is nice, and I love Whittard hot chocolate.


Cadbury's Highlights Hot Chocolate 
(From Heron Foods, price unknown.)
My Mum and I have been thoroughly enjoying this brand of hot chocolate, and it’s a nice everyday drink and less indulgent than the Whittard variety. The taste is still sweet and pleasing.


I hope you enjoyed this different post from me, I wanted to mix it up a little and take a break from monthly favourite posts. I recently gave up on Graze boxes and I’m now trying out other snack options.

What’s your current go-to beverage? 
Do you have any healthier snack recommendations? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment